1. We lumber in the shadows
between the two shoulders
that support us as we ascend.
2. We look up at the massive form
and traverse into the funneling space, enshadowed,
probing towards the bridge.
3. We conceal ourselves from the light and ascend the pinching tunnel looking up into the ribs.
We expose ourselves into the light and splay across the back of the colossus, the group splits in two.
4. Half walk beneath the soaring plateau as the others weave
through the Fluttering terrain.
We disperse through the beams of light, the others project from the shadows, scattered.
5. We converge in the mouth,
pecking the floor, descending into the belly of the beast.
6. We cluster into the belly,
ribs surrounding us, recognizing and recalling the path we came from.
We lumber toward the light
creeping under the hanging
terrain, our shadows growing and projecting onto the structure, consuming the light.
human and beast become shadow.